We found a really nice piece of chambray at the thrift store and what better use than to turn it into a western shirt. The pattern I used is McCall's M6044 version E but without the pockets. I added the dark blue top stitching for contrast and used copper colored snaps for the closures. I have a 38R coat size and generally wear a medium as far as shirt sizes go. I chose to sew the medium shirt here and was very satisfied with the fit. I have also tried the short sleeve version of this pattern (A) but did not particularly like the absence of the yoke in this version.
Mr and Mrs Rat
Mr and Mrs Rat like to sew.